Disabled People Assistance Indianapolis, IN
7 results for Disabled People Assistance in Indianapolis, IN
A leading health care provider in central Indiana, Eskenazi Health offers a wide range of services at our 316-bed Indianapolis hospital and 10 community health centers.
- Ramped Up 1901 N 1st Ave46234 Indianapolis, IN (320) 583-7373
... get their wheelchairs into their vehicles and move around town without even a minor hitch. As people have differing vehicles and would require solutions that are customized to suit their automobiles...
Results from similar categories
- The Noble Arc Of Greater Indianapolis - Noble Industries 2406 NORTH TIBBS AVENUE46222 Indianapolis, IN 317 264 1510
Outsource your work to Noble Industries, and let our people take care of it for you! For many, work is a defining part of their lives. The same is true for people with disabilities, which is why Noble ... arc, Aspergers Syndrome, assembly, disabled people assistance, sampling, packaging, autism, Summer...
- Sycamore Services, Inc. - Marion County (South Side) 10 W. HANNA AVE.46217 Indianapolis, IN (317) 664-7076
Respite Services are coordinated through our Danville, Indiana office, but we welcome referrals from Boone, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Putnam, Putnam, Vanderburgh, and as possible, other ... employment services, Indiana arc, disabled people assistance, advocacy, Special Olympics,...
- The Noble Arc Of Greater Indianapolis - Noble Broad Ripple 6060 N. COLLEGE AVENUE46220 Indianapolis, IN 317.254.3300
Since our founding in 1953, Noble of Indiana has created opportunities for people with developmental disabilities—often with a dual diagnosis of mental illness—to live meaningful lives. We work in ... Living, Employment programs, disabled people assistance, Early Intervention, Education Programs,...
- Sycamore Services, Inc. - Marion County (North Side) 7301 GEORGETOWN ROAD46268 Indianapolis, IN (317) 415-0334
Day programs offer adults who have developmental disabilities with training designed to build or improve personal skills through structured educational and recreational activities. Activities are ..., inclusion, birth defect, homes, disabled people assistance, Indiana arc, Emergency Assistance
- Educational Services Indianapolis, IN
- Intellectual Disabilities Indianapolis, IN
- Birth Defect Indianapolis, IN
- Family Support Indianapolis, IN
- People With Disabilities Indianapolis, IN
- Assisted Living Indianapolis, IN
- Arc Chapters Indianapolis, IN
- Prevocational Training Indianapolis, IN
- Special Olympics Indianapolis, IN
- Employment Programs Indianapolis, IN
- Vocational Training Indianapolis, IN
- Residential Services Indianapolis, IN
- Autism Indianapolis, IN
- Homes Indianapolis, IN
- Sibshops Indianapolis, IN
- Arc Indianapolis, IN
- Early Intervention Indianapolis, IN
- Mental Health Indianapolis, IN
- Disabled People Protection Indianapolis, IN