Disabled People Assistance Indianapolis
10 results for Disabled People Assistance in Indianapolis
A leading health care provider in central Indiana, Eskenazi Health offers a wide range of services at our 316-bed Indianapolis hospital and 10 community health centers.
- 1901 N 1st Ave46234 Indianapolis (320) 583-7373
... get their wheelchairs into their vehicles and move around town without even a minor hitch. As people have differing vehicles and would require solutions that are customized to suit their automobiles...
Request for Quotation
Are you looking for Disability & Special Needs Services ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in Indianapolis, tailored for your exact needs!
- 4740 Kingsway Drive46205 Indianapolis Washington Township (317) 466-1000
... in offering help for people with disabilities. Starting from education to advocacy, Easter Seals Crossroads Rehabilitation Center, Indiana is able to help people with autism and other disabilities...
... specialized in offering help for people with disabilities. Starting from education to advocacy, Easter Seals Crossroads Industrial Services is able to help people with autism and other disabilities...
Results from similar categories
The Arc Network provides information, referral and advocacy to assist and guide individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in the areas of: Community Connections ... special needs people, disabled people assistance, Summer Day Camps, recreational programs, Day...
- 7301 Georgetown Road46268 Indianapolis (317) 415-0334
Day programs offer adults who have developmental disabilities with training designed to build or improve personal skills through structured educational and recreational activities. Activities are ..., inclusion, birth defect, homes, disabled people assistance, Indiana arc, Emergency Assistance
- 6060 N. College Avenue46220 Indianapolis 317.254.3300
Since our founding in 1953, Noble of Indiana has created opportunities for people with developmental disabilities—often with a dual diagnosis of mental illness—to live meaningful lives. We work in ... Living, Employment programs, disabled people assistance, Early Intervention, Education Programs,...
- 10 W. Hanna Ave.46217 Indianapolis (317) 664-7076
Respite Services are coordinated through our Danville, Indiana office, but we welcome referrals from Boone, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Putnam, Putnam, Vanderburgh, and as possible, other ... employment services, Indiana arc, disabled people assistance, advocacy, Special Olympics,...
- 2406 North Tibbs Avenue46222 Indianapolis 317 264 1510
Outsource your work to Noble Industries, and let our people take care of it for you! For many, work is a defining part of their lives. The same is true for people with disabilities, which is why Noble ... arc, Aspergers Syndrome, assembly, disabled people assistance, sampling, packaging, autism, Summer...
- Educational Services Indianapolis
- Intellectual Disabilities Indianapolis
- Birth Defect Indianapolis
- Family Support Indianapolis
- People With Disabilities Indianapolis
- Assisted Living Indianapolis
- Arc Chapters Indianapolis
- Prevocational Training Indianapolis
- Employment Programs Indianapolis
- Autism Indianapolis
- Homes Indianapolis
- Sibshops Indianapolis
- Arc Indianapolis
- Early Intervention Indianapolis
- Disabled People Protection Indianapolis
- Disabled Persons Indianapolis
- Adults With Disabilities Indianapolis
- Children With Disabilities Indianapolis
- Inclusion Indianapolis
- Brain Damage Indianapolis